Tuesday, May 8, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #173

It's time for a Tuesday inspiration post from the DT at STAMPlorations where this month we're celebrating Spring with a "Things with Wings" theme. We'd love for you to join us. There are prizes to be won!

I was having a rainbow phase a bit ago and after I'd created my rainbow wreath for my Spotlight post later today over on the STAMP blog, I decided to stick to just the cool tones of the color wheel and create another wreath of sorts. Topped it off with a couple butterflies.

white embossing powder
distress inks
sequins

My teamies were also very butterfly inspired today. If you feel like making a project with wings, link up at the STAMPlorations Blog Hop Linky Party. Throughout the month, all winged-themed products will be 15% off -- no coupon needed. With my STAMPGIRLMARIA code you get 20% off additionally. One can never have enough butterflies, right? Speaking of which, have you seen thegorgeous new set Shirley designed????? Her card today uses it...

3 comments:

Anita in France said...

Luscious colours, Maria ... and a fabulous sense of energy! Hugs, Anita :)

Izzy Scrap said...

Oooh ! I love this colour palette and the artsy look of your wreath! The white on white butterflies are the delicate final touch of this gorgeous card. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sue D said...

Love the colors in the background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...