Tuesday, January 30, 2018

reed bird swoon

Welcome to my post about a reed bird. He made me swoon when I finished coloring him. I hope he makes you swoon too. Fun word, eh?


Gotta love that Perfect Pearls shimmer and what it does for colored die cuts...


Taking this card to:
#thedailymarker30day
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Layer it up (I layered layers of color on my birdie)
CUTplorations - January cuz of the colors
Tuesday Throwdown - Favorite Color (mine is magenta and the tones around it on the color wheel)
CASology - Swoon

8 comments:

SD pooja said...

Yes does make me swoon..cool way to say thanks ;)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Makes me certainly swoon, too!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Swooning indeed! Love the sentiment too:)

Joyce said...

Oh, yes. I am swooning over your card. Magnificent bird. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Anita in France said...

Yep, that gorgeous bird has me swooning, Maria ... his rich, saturated plumage is just gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

What a fabulous CAS Card Maria! love the gorgeous pop of colors and the font on the sentiment is really amazing. Thank you for playing along with us this week at CASology Challenge.
Hugs
Bharati

Jacquie Southas said...

Absolutely swoon worthy, Maria! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love that gorgeous pop of colour with the black elements. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...