Tuesday, December 12, 2017

STAMPlorations inspiration #156

Getting everything on your TO DO list done? I'm trying! We had snow on Sunday and it was such a wonderful surprise!

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team . This month it's anything goes for the DT gals and I've got a card for you. My Spotlight project over at the STAMP blog this evening will show you how I made it. I was inspired by Birgit's technique.




You could win yourself a $10 GC to the STAMP store by leaving comments on the December inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. As well as the sale going on in the shop. 30% off most items - check it out. Happy Holiday prepping :)

4 comments:

cm said...

LOVE this! Big time!
Hugs~c

cm said...

AND...I'm not one for Pinterest that often, but I'm following your boards; they're awesome!!
Hugs~c

Mac Mable said...

Great effect and so classy x

SewPaperPaint said...

A fantastic window design! Stunning! Hugs, Autumn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...