Tuesday, October 10, 2017

non-stop mojo with flora and fauna

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I finally sat down and played with my new Flora and Fauna haul. I couldn't stop. The inspiration from The Heart Desires Challenge made non-stop card creation easy. Only problem is I can only enter three times ;) But I'm sharing all with you here. Today the greens, inspired by those silhouettes in bottles...



This first card created itself thanks to the image in Flamingo Pool Party. I masked, inked with Twisted Citron, stamped and then added a birdie silhouette die cut with Woodland Animals.
Envelope decoration is from Llama.

The whimsy factor to this brand of stamps is incredible. You just have to go with it. Which led to my next card. I wanted the deer from Woodland Animals to find his happy place. In a gold Terrarium. Accompanied by a sweet winged friends from Happy Place Woodland.


What to do with the negative gold pieces from the Terrarium? Whimsy take the wheel.


The woodland creatures from Happy Place Woodland found their happy places :) And you? Have a favorite of the three?

I'm hooking up over at the WCMD challenges at Winnie and Walter too. No WW product here, but it's not a requirement and these certainly fit Heather's CAS Challenge.


6 comments:

Anita in France said...

Three whimsical wonders, Maria ... it's almost as though the Flora & Fauna goodies were made just for you! They're all CAS and fun ... my favourite is the first ... love the black and white with the pop of soft colour in the jar ... and again, the envelope flap is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Cris G. said...

Oh my goodness! These are all so minimalist and absolutely cool! LOVE the touches of gold! A BMS for sure...

SugarGem said...

So fun and cute. Love the simplicity

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are great CAS cards ! I love the gold accents so much !

~amy~ said...

super SWEET cards, you're rocking the F+F!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are perfect! Thanks for joining us at THD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...