Wednesday, October 11, 2017

more flora and fauna

Did you see my post where I got around to playing with my new Flora and Fauna haul. I couldn't stop. The inspiration from The Heart Desires Challenge had me on a roll. Today I'm sharing those inspired by the orange color and that gold/white pumpkin.


This first card created itself thanks to the images in Llama. My fave? The pom pom banner! Used the dots from Texture Two with Delicata gold ink to ground the birthday llama.


And again playing the whimsy card, I masked a speech bubble and stamped around its perimeter with various images, mostly from Happy Place Woodland and Holiday Terrarium. I love how your eye notices the shape in the midst of the images.


Even included the die cut silhouettes of the fox and tree from Woodland Animals for more fun. A piece of woodgrain washi (see the mini heart in the pattern on it?) added a touch of orange to my design. Can you tell I've had tons of fun playing with these stamp sets and dies? Thanks for visiting.

I'm hooking up over at the WCMD challenge at Winnie and Walter too. I've not used WW product here, but there are WW sets, like Happiest of Holidays, that you could use for this design and it certainly fits Heather's CAS Challenge.



4 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Ooohh !! Beautiful CAS cards !! I love especially the black and white one.

Anita in France said...

Loving all this deliciousness with your new F&F haul, Maria ... another fun, whimsical and scrumptiously CAS duo! Hugs, Anita :)

SugarGem said...

More amazing cards. Always look forward to seeing your creations. Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge

~amy~ said...

Hola! Love these...especially the llama...gotta love llamas!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...