Thursday, November 13, 2014

joyful and blue


Ready for more fun with STAMPlorations Joyful set? Due to its sketchy-ness it lends itself really well to artsy cards, but the designs are tame enough for traditional cards too. I am not the coloring type, but my teamies have done some great work with the sleigh image. You can check out their Spotlight projects over on the blog.

I worked with the sleigh and the gift images and here's a peek of what I came up with.  I'm over on the STAMPlorations blog today with these two.


One more project coming at you here tomorrow and then next week it'll be all about the new release. Thanks for watching!







2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Gone to take a peek....

Deepti said...

I am loving the way u played with this set :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...