Saturday, May 25, 2013

his and hers (CFC, CAS(E))

Yippie... I've used up some more PP.  And I've got sore arms cuz I've finally taken the plunge and chopped the majority of my 12x12 up into 6x6 pieces.  I truly think this will help me use it more often - it worked this time!

TIP:  Think about pieces with special patterns that you might one day want to actually scrapbook on - don't chop 'em!  Keep some pieces for making envelopes or pillow boxes or book covers (I kinda forgot about that in my cutting craze.)

Anyhoo, here are my tags:


Know which challenges I'm playing?



Found this Webster's Pages paper pack, red/white/blue and bingo.  CASual Fridays #102.  I really like the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #29 so I went with it for my tags.

Now what are these lovelies adorning, you ask?  Well, it's a huge soccer day in Germany because the Champions League final (like a European Cup but with pro teams as opposed to national teams) is happening this evening in London.  And amazingly enough, two German teams are playing - Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.  I'm rooting for Dortmund cuz their trainer, Jürgen Klopp, commonly called "Kloppo"  is uber cool and got his start at our area team, Mainz 05!  Anyhoo, probably more than you really wanted to know.  But we are joining friends to watch the game and this is what I'm taking as host/hostess gifts ;)


Yep, we live in wine country but we can't ignore beer now can we?  Fair's fair!  Hope your weekend is nice.  Cheers to all the Memorial Day celebraters...



Supplies his and hers tags:
Paper: CS Bringmann, PP Webster's Pages
Stamps: 
Ink: 
Tools: tag and circle die MFT, alpha die Memory Box
Other: Cutter Bee tool, gold star sequins, ribbon Sew Sweet

7 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

LOL about the hostess gifts and the his/her. These tags are so cool, Maria. That's great that you were able to use some of your pp stash (way to go cutting it all up). Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Becky said...

Haha! What a cute idea! Hope your team won! :)

Unknown said...

Super cute tags! Love the girl/boy beer too ;) Hope your team won!

Petti said...

Fantastic set of card!

Alice said...

these are so cute! lovely tags! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

Pamela said...

Love these tags! I love how you used blue as the base for one and red for the other! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Kelly Griglione said...

Whaaaa ... t?

You chopped your pp?

For real?

Wow. I'm impressed. I getting so much better about not hoarding things, but I don't think I could take that step. Let us know if it ends up helping you though. When I read that I kinda felt like I did when Darnell said she takes apart all her stamp sets and organizes then by category. That would be so hard for me too, yet I can totally see the sense in it all.

Anyway, what a great idea for tags. Had no idea what you were going to use them for, so was completely surprised when I saw your photo. Love it!! So F.U.N. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...