Wednesday, November 21, 2012

winter blues (Caring Hearts, CFC)

I need to get my cards for Vera Y.'s card drive into the mail.  I want to send ten, so I'm seeking inspiration from others rather than inventing the wheel myself.

These two cards were inspired by the CASual Fridays "Winter Blues" challenge combined with Donna M.'s torn tree card.  Only doable because I have some older KI Memories Christmas PP in blue tones.





Number two here needs something.  Still thinkin'.

Happy Turkey prepping.



Supplies for both:
Paper: cardbase Buttinette, PP KI Memories, recycled cardboard
Stamps:   sentiment Penny Black
Ink : Versafine
Tools: 
Other: bling

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love your trees:)

Geri said...

These are both fabulous! I think number 2 looks great just as it is...the paper does all the talking!

I really admire your eclectic approach to card making. You definitely have talent and flair for combining elements, color, texture, interest...like that sweet red star atop #2 and the corrogated paper tree trunks!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a nice hello!

:) Geri

donna mikasa said...

Love how your trees turned out, Maria! Whimsical and fresh and fun! Thanks for the shout out, too!

Krystie said...

I adore your trees! They look great!

Angie Tieman said...

What a wonderful, scrappy tree! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...