Tuesday, November 21, 2017

christmas card set - marbleized diemond pine trees

We were talking trends (like gnomes) yesterday, right? Well I don't know if marble is still as hot as it once was, but I had a rambo marbleizing session a while back. And recently saw some wonderful examples from Andrea M. You must check out her gorgeous creations. So I grabbed one of my pieces and made some very non-traditional and easy peasy cards for today's Christmas-card-set-as-neighbor-gift.

I used Diemond Dies Pine Tree and Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes Hearts Stars dies and sentiments from Simon Says Stamp Fa La La. Extremely hard to photograph. Sorry.




I picked up on the little touches of pink in some spots on the marbled glossy cardstock, so stamped two sentiments in neon pink!



I'm joining these challenges:
The 12 Months of Christmas Linkup - Star Struck
Naughty or Nice - Wintery Scene
Sparkles Monthy Challenge - White Christmas
Noor Design - Winter
HLS November CAS Challenge

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, these cards are beautiful! Love the marbled papers and how you've left all the white space to let the trees really show off. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Anita in France said...

Elegant and so stylish, Maria ... love the sentiments in hot pink, they really make the rosy marbling pop! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Anita :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! I'm speechless in front of so much creativity !!

Dotty Jo said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Naughty or Nice this month, Jo x

Eulanda said...

Oh these are great!! I love easy peasy xmas cards!! There is a talent in that for sure. I can't do it. LOL!! Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK this month for our "Winter" challenge. Hugs!

Cazro said...

A beautiful white tree. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Happy Christmas. Caz DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...