Saturday, October 28, 2017

another for ellen hutson pinsights challenge

Earlier I posted a card made for the current Ellen Hutson Pinsights challenge. Now I have a fun make to share with you based on those spicy colors in the spectrum.


So the colors are called Far Fetched and are basically the first four in the lineup above. When I first saw the challenge and realized I hadn't seen Pantone's 2018 colors yet, I googled. In the google results I saw this image from Martha Stewart. And knew I had to make a card based on it.




Such fun. Used cardstock, PP and some adhesive. Added a glittery Essentials by Ellen Beyoutiful die cut and voila! Hope you enjoyed!

Joining the Anything Goes fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. And The Card Concept #80 cuz oh those autumnal colors. And Challenge Up Your Life - Die Cuts.







8 comments:

SD pooja said...

Super cool !

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

be-YOU-tiful!

Nancy R. said...

Love your take on this Maria! The color combo, layout and nod to the Martha Stewart image are all spot on!

Marlena M. said...

Very very cool Maria! Love this~

Cris G. said...

...and so it is, Maria! I would add FAB-(YO)U-LOUS!!!

shirley-bee said...

Stunning!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Maria! The colours and design are really striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Anita in France said...

Cool, cooler, coolest, Maria ... what a stunner! Did you so something similar in white many moons ago ... I seem to recall that's what brought me here (or kept me coming back!) in the first place (or my mind is playing tricks!). Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...