Tuesday, June 6, 2017

STAMPlorations inspiration #137

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where all the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're using Shirley's The Bees Knees stamps. From now until June 12 you can get Shirley's line of stamps at 10% off in the STAMPlorations store!

I just love the little trio of trees from Houses Extra. Aren't they perfect?




I paired the trees with the tiny sentiment and some mint road lines and black dots to get a boutique-y feel to my card.

TIP: I used a long and narrow lined acrylic block for the road line stamp. Taped the panel down to a lined cutting mat and eyeballed the lineup of the road lines by lining up lines on the acrylic block with lines on the cutting mat to make BG stamping a breeze.

Like my card? Do you like this set? If you'd like to see more cards using this stamp set check here and here.

Remember, this week all of Shirley's older stamps are 10% off, Houses Extra and Two of Us are even 20% off. Don't forget to use my discount code from the sidebar for an extra 20% off. And leave comments on the June inspiration posts to potentially win yourself a $10 GC to the store. Check out today's post here.

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

CAS perfection and thank you for the tip x

Sharli Schaitberger said...

A very fun and interesting card! Excellent background!!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh I like this one, Maria! Those soft minty road lines are gorgeous, and the little black dots add just the right extra something. And I think I'd pull out those awesome trees at least once a week. They're really sweet! Love this card. Bev

Vicki Dutcher said...

This simple card just makes me smile

shirley-bee said...

So neat! And yes, boutique-y. I'm very impressed with your alignment. Even with a ruler and guidelines I still wouldn't get it that neat!

Kim Heggins said...

Love the beauty and simplicity of your card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Plain and simple and so pretty.
Lots of fussy is not needed to
make a great card.
thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...