Sunday, December 28, 2014

loo rolls and masterboards

Whew! I assume if you are reading this you have found your way out from under wrapping paper and leftovers. I certainly hope you had a magical Christmas with family and friends.

I'm over at the STAMPlorations blog today with a tutorial on masterboards and a card I made with one. Check it out.


And whatever you do on Dec. 31st, I hope 2015 brings you health and happiness. Thanks for your lovely comments here. Here's to lots of lovely cards in 2015. Keep on creating!

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the glossy glasses - FYI your link isn't working

shirley-bee said...

She's looking even more glamorous with her glossy glasses. Love the masterboard, and the finished card is fab.

Kim Heggins said...

off to take a look...

Deepti said...

Yay! you rock :) love this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...