Monday, February 3, 2014

STAMPlorations sketch #5



Hmmm. There's a new sketch over at STAMPlorations...


And here's my slightly stretched interpretation of it...


Used some cool chartreuse digi paper from All about Scrapping for the three panels.  Heat embossed one filigrane image from VIGNETTE: Art Deco Border Builders Set onto vellum for my 3D "vase". Die cut the dandelion from Kesi Art and stamped the fleue-de-lis tiny tip of the stamp onto each of the circles before stamping the rest randomly with red and pink inks. Then I die cut the Paper Smooches Get Well sentiment twice, glued them together and stamped randomly with Amuse Grapefruit ink. A few sprinkled sequins (I literally dropped them from above and glued them on where they fell - how liberating!!!) and voila.

Hope you likey. Head over to see what the other DT members have created based on the sketch. Better still, play along and you could win yourself some of the digi papers...


Supplies for get well:
Paper:  white CS Bringmann, PP digi from All about Scrapping, vellum
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Ink : Adirondack, Jenny Bowlin, Amuse
Tools: dandelion die Kesi Art, sentiment die Paper Smooches
Other: sequins

9 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so neat to look at, Maria! Many beautiful touches. My fave is that embossed square in the bottom corner.

sandie said...

I like to not follow sketches exactly and often do a loose interpretation of this, I find it interesting to try to view it as a guide and see what I can do....therefore I love this take and I especially like the embossing on the vellum, I tried this the other day and it was a disaster!!

shirley-bee said...

Me likey! Especially your sequin placement technique!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of paper on the get well!

Nonni said...

I should try your sequin technique -I never know where to put them! :) Great card, I love the colors and the flower stem, this is a fun combo of different things going well together.

aufspapiergebracht said...

Design Team - herzlichen Glückwunsch!!! Und dann obendrauf noch so eine hübsche Karte!
GLG Elisabeth

alexandra s.m. said...

Love it Maria!
Thank You!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how lovely...I like the layout and the colours are wonderful....

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria. Love the vellum vase with the embossing. Your sequin placing technique is simply 'genial'. Great card! Have a fab day! hugs Monika xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...