Wednesday, August 28, 2013

delicata brightens my day too (AEIU)

I know lots of you have already met Delicata gold ink.  I have now too (more NBUS). Wunnerful schtuff eh?

Also NBUS (never-before-used-schtuff - in my case ordered in the US, delivered to my folks', picked up by me during summer holiday there and lugged home in my suitcase.  Or DH's.  Or DS's.  Or DD's. Get the picture?) was the Bright Days stamp set from Avery Elle.  Love the quality of those stamps.  Here's what I did with the two NBUSes.


My middle initial is "L".  Stands for "liberties".  As in I take a lot of liberties with sketches.  But the elements are there.  I just chose to do it all with the one stamp set.  And Delicata - muy bonita.  But a poop to photograph.

Swiped Salty Ocean (how appropriate - oh it came home in the suitcase too now that I think of it) for the water.  Masked the water and stamped the center of the sun.  Masked the center and stamped the rays, some yellow and some gold.  Stamped over the center with that oh-so-cool sunburst in gold.  Masked the strip on my cardbase and stamped with more gold using only the sunburst stamp.  That's all folks.


Supplies for you brighten my day:
Paper:cardbase Papermania
Stamps: Avery Elle!
Ink : Jenny Bowlin, Salty Ocean Distress, Delicata gold
Tools: 
Other: Post-it to mask, enamel dots MME





6 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Cool! The sun pattern on the strip reminds me of a slinky spiral.

Unknown said...

Lovin that bright blue w/ the gold! That blue enamel dot is my fave:)

Rachel said...

there must have been a lot of fun things in that suitcase!! the different inks on the sun stamp look great. fabulous card
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Nina Yang said...

Love love that blue water, Maria! I'm having fun with Delicata ink too! Love how you did a non-cute scene here! Thank you so much for playing with the sketch!!

Shelly said...

Oh, MY!!...This is simply beautiful! LOVE! :)

Geri said...

This is an artsy fartsy one...and I love it...LOVE what those enamel dots do for it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...