Saturday, July 27, 2013

parade of rejects: soap bubbles

You may remember I alluded to soap bubbles in a post a while back.  Well, mixed with some Dylusions ink and blown (yep, like you used to when you were a kid) onto CS, they make for some pretty cool images. As well as some spots on your walls and spectacles!


soap bubbles bright world

I got the idea from here.  It was quite fun and I picked a portion of the CS sheet with some good bubble splats for my card front and a sentiment which I thought fit perfectly.  Must admit I was disappointed that this card was not picked up.  It's such a fun idea.  So if you're looking for some messy fun with the kids or grandkids, you might want to remember this.

Appreciate your visit.


Supplies bright world:
Paper: CS American Crafts
Stamps: sentiment Technique Tuesday
Ink : Dylusions ink, Versafine
Tools: 
Other: soap bubbles

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh! This is stunning! And it must've been so fun to create. I MUST try that technique. They were quite foolish to have passed on this card. I think it's fabulous!

Unknown said...

Such a soft and subtle background. Need to try this technique. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Wow, eine tolle Karte und die Buubles im Hintergrund sind der Hammer...
Soooo schön zart...
Lg Heidi

Darnell said...

That is a fun idea, Maria! I think I'll pick up a couple of soap bubbler bottles for the next time the twinks are here; just a little too late for this visit. I don't understand why your work is EVER rejected!!

Happy Dance said...

So pretty. I love the look of this, and may have to try it. Definitely NOT a reject! I love this. Bev

Unknown said...

Beautiful! This seems very Paper Crafts to me...I don't get how they choose...or don't choose. Love this :)

Diane said...

What a fun project, it turned out beautifully!!

Kelly Griglione said...

So agreed, I'd be disappointed too. This is one heck of a cool card, with an even cooler technique behind it! I still say keep 'em for another round or two.

Lindsey said...

This is such a fun idea, and I love the how your card turned out!

Wida said...

This is art. Soft and light. It's lovely to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...